Accurate Acupuncture Reviews, Social, & News
Phoenix Acupuncture Clinic
News Articles, Testimonials, & Other Interests
News-Medical.Net Acupuncture News Feed Latest Acupuncture News and Research
- NIH awards $945 million through NIH HEAL Initiative to reverse opioid crisison September 26, 2019 at 4:59 pm
To reverse the opioid crisis that continues to grip the nation, the National Institutes of Health has awarded $945 million in total fiscal year 2019 funding for grants, contracts and cooperative agreements across 41 states through the Helping to End […]
- Cryoablation procedure could be an alternative to surgery for breast canceron September 24, 2019 at 12:23 pm
When Jeanne Anderson was diagnosed with breast cancer three years ago, the Beverly Hills resident underwent a course of chemotherapy to shrink the tumors in preparation for surgery.
- Breast cancer patients with mental health conditions have higher opioid use, reduced survivalon August 26, 2019 at 12:37 pm
Elderly women battling breast cancer who have anxiety, depression or other mental health conditions are more likely to use opioids and more likely to die, a new study led by the University of Virginia School of Medicine has found.
- Self-administered acupressure could help improve lower back pain symptomson August 22, 2019 at 3:22 am
A recent study finds that acupressure, a traditional Chinese medicine technique, can improve chronic pain symptoms in the lower back.
- 90% of hepatitis cases, 65% hepatitis deaths preventable by 2030on July 29, 2019 at 5:44 am
A new report by the World Health Organization (WHO) shows that 4.5 million deaths could be prevented by 2030, and 26 million beyond that, if 67 countries in the low- and middle-income bracket invest $6 billion a year towards abolishing hepatitis. […]