Accurate Acupuncture Reviews, Social, & News
Phoenix Acupuncture Clinic
News Articles, Testimonials, & Other Interests
News Medical Acupuncture News Feed Latest Acupuncture News and Research
- Acupuncture can tame cytokine storm in mice with systemic inflammationon August 12, 2020 at 5:41 pm
A team of researchers led by neuroscientists at Harvard Medical School has successfully used acupuncture to tame cytokine storm in mice with systemic inflammation.
- NICE guideline advises GPs to stop prescribing opioids for chronic painon August 5, 2020 at 6:43 am
Published today, the first ever NICE guideline on the treatment of chronic pain has said that GPs should not prescribe opioids and other medicines like paracetamol to patients because they could be ‘harmful’ and cause addiction.
- China imposes lockdowns as new coronavirus cases surgeon June 30, 2020 at 3:21 am
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic first emerged in a seafood market in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China, in December 2019. Since then, it has spread to 188 countries and territories and infected more than 10 million people. The viral […]
- Supportive care for reducing fatigue may not be sufficiently adhered to by breast cancer patientson May 22, 2020 at 11:16 pm
Cancer-related fatigue is a prevalent and potentially persistent issue among breast cancer survivors, which can prevent them from returning to their previous life well after treatment ends and they are declared free of disease.
- Medicaid providers at the end of the line for federal COVID fundingon May 18, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Casa de Salud, a nonprofit clinic in Albuquerque, New Mexico, provides primary medical care, opioid addiction services and non-Western therapies, including acupuncture and reiki, to a largely low-income population.