Accurate Acupuncture Reviews, Social, & News
Phoenix Acupuncture Clinic
News Articles, Testimonials, & Other Interests
News Medical Acupuncture News Feed Latest Acupuncture News and Research
- Does acupuncture relieve migraines?on March 26, 2020 at 3:00 am
Acupuncture is the subject of a new study from China published in The BMJ in March 2020, which reports that it is capable of reducing migraine headaches more effectively than either sham acupuncture or usual care.
- No quick fix: Missouri finds managing pain without opioids isn’t fast or easyon February 13, 2020 at 10:58 am
Missouri began offering chiropractic care, acupuncture, physical therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy for Medicaid patients in April, the latest state to try an alternative to opioids for those battling chronic pain.
- Study evaluates feasibility of using T'ai Chi to improve chronic low back pain in older adultson February 11, 2020 at 7:02 pm
A new study evaluated the feasibility and acceptability of using T'ai Chi to improve chronic low back pain in adults over 65 years of age compared to health education and usual care.
- How to differentiate between a panic attack and heart attackon February 4, 2020 at 2:17 am
Your heart suddenly begins racing. You feel pain in your chest and you are short of breath.
- Medi-Cal benefits eliminated a decade ago, such as foot care and eyeglasses, are backon January 27, 2020 at 10:27 am
San Diego podiatrist Dr. John Chisholm recalls the jolt some of his patients felt in 2009 when Medi-Cal, the government-funded health insurance in California for low-income people, eliminated coverage for podiatry care and several other benefits for […]