Accurate Acupuncture Reviews, Social, & News
Phoenix Acupuncture Clinic
News Articles, Testimonials, & Other Interests
News Medical Acupuncture News Feed Latest Acupuncture News and Research
- Supportive care for reducing fatigue may not be sufficiently adhered to by breast cancer patientson May 22, 2020 at 11:16 pm
Cancer-related fatigue is a prevalent and potentially persistent issue among breast cancer survivors, which can prevent them from returning to their previous life well after treatment ends and they are declared free of disease.
- Medicaid providers at the end of the line for federal COVID fundingon May 18, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Casa de Salud, a nonprofit clinic in Albuquerque, New Mexico, provides primary medical care, opioid addiction services and non-Western therapies, including acupuncture and reiki, to a largely low-income population.
- Ayurveda and yoga could provide an effective, affordable means for COVID-19 preventionon April 28, 2020 at 10:13 pm
Experts in Indian traditional medicine, including the chair of the Government of India's committee charged to lead that nation's efforts on the potential uses of traditional medicine relative to COVID-19, describe how the approach of Ayurveda and […]
- Does acupuncture relieve migraines?on March 26, 2020 at 3:00 am
Acupuncture is the subject of a new study from China published in The BMJ in March 2020, which reports that it is capable of reducing migraine headaches more effectively than either sham acupuncture or usual care.
- No quick fix: Missouri finds managing pain without opioids isn’t fast or easyon February 13, 2020 at 10:58 am
Missouri began offering chiropractic care, acupuncture, physical therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy for Medicaid patients in April, the latest state to try an alternative to opioids for those battling chronic pain.