Accurate Acupuncture Reviews, Social, & News
Phoenix Acupuncture Clinic
News Articles, Testimonials, & Other Interests
News-Medical.Net Acupuncture News Feed Latest Acupuncture News and Research
- Self-administered acupressure could help improve lower back pain symptomson August 22, 2019 at 3:22 am
A recent study finds that acupressure, a traditional Chinese medicine technique, can improve chronic pain symptoms in the lower back.
- 90% of hepatitis cases, 65% hepatitis deaths preventable by 2030on July 29, 2019 at 5:44 am
A new report by the World Health Organization (WHO) shows that 4.5 million deaths could be prevented by 2030, and 26 million beyond that, if 67 countries in the low- and middle-income bracket invest $6 billion a year towards abolishing hepatitis. […]
- New study to examine neuroimaging neurofeedback for pain after spinal cord injuryon July 27, 2019 at 7:12 am
Jeanne Zanca, PhD, MPT, of Kessler Foundation received a $299,000 grant from the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation for a pilot study to develop new strategies for the management of neuropathic pain in individuals with spinal cord injury.
- Federal suit alleges ‘staggering’ urine drug testing fraud at Tennessee pain clinicson July 23, 2019 at 8:04 pm
The Justice Department on Monday accused a defunct chain of Tennessee-based pain clinics of cheating Medicare and other taxpayer-funded health insurers out of at least $25 million in needless urine drug tests and genetic testing.
- How the Eastern Cherokee took control of their health careon July 22, 2019 at 12:28 pm
Light pours through large windows and glass ceilings of the Cherokee Indian Hospital onto a fireplace, a waterfall and murals.