Accurate Acupuncture Reviews, Social, & News
Phoenix Acupuncture Clinic
News Articles, Testimonials, & Other Interests
News-Medical.Net Acupuncture News Feed Latest Acupuncture News and Research
- No quick fix: Missouri finds managing pain without opioids isn’t fast or easyon February 13, 2020 at 11:58 am
Missouri began offering chiropractic care, acupuncture, physical therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy for Medicaid patients in April, the latest state to try an alternative to opioids for those battling chronic pain.
- Study evaluates feasibility of using T'ai Chi to improve chronic low back pain in older adultson February 11, 2020 at 8:02 pm
A new study evaluated the feasibility and acceptability of using T'ai Chi to improve chronic low back pain in adults over 65 years of age compared to health education and usual care.
- How to differentiate between a panic attack and heart attackon February 4, 2020 at 3:17 am
Your heart suddenly begins racing. You feel pain in your chest and you are short of breath.
- Medi-Cal benefits eliminated a decade ago, such as foot care and eyeglasses, are backon January 27, 2020 at 11:27 am
San Diego podiatrist Dr. John Chisholm recalls the jolt some of his patients felt in 2009 when Medi-Cal, the government-funded health insurance in California for low-income people, eliminated coverage for podiatry care and several other benefits for […]
- Patient-reported outcomes linked to aromatase inhibitor adherenceon December 13, 2019 at 11:17 pm
If you want to predict which breast cancer patients will most likely stop taking aromatase inhibitors, check out their own responses to the health questions patients commonly answer in cancer clinical trials, according to research findings to be […]